Prepration Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
– 2 wedges The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese
– 3/4 cup bagged broccoli cole slaw, roughly chopped
– Spices: onion powder, salt, black pepper
– 2 tbsp. BBQ sauce with 45 calories or less per 2-tbsp. serving
– Two 5-oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breastcutlets, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
2. Add cheese wedges to the broccoli slaw, and mix thoroughly.
3. Season chicken with 1/8 tsp. onion powder, 1/8 tsp. salt, and 2 dashes black pepper. Evenly divide slaw mixture between the centers of the cutlets.
4. Roll up each cutlet over the slaw mixture. If needed, secure with toothpicks. Place in the baking pan.
5. Cover pan with foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Remove foil, and evenly spoon BBQ sauce over chicken. Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes or so. Eat up and Enjoy.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.