This article was last updated on April 16, 2022
Canada: Oye! Times readers Get FREE $30 to spend on Amazon, Walmart…
USA: Oye! Times readers Get FREE $30 to spend on Amazon, Walmart…
The Toronto Police Service would like to thank the public for their direct assistance with an arrest made in an attempted child abduction investigation.
On Tuesday, March 6, 2012, just after 5 p.m., police responded to an unknown trouble call in the King Street West/Cowan Avenue area.
It is alleged that:
– a 10-year-boy was walking on King Street West, when he was grabbed from behind by a man
– the man tried to drag the boy across the street, but the boy struggled, broke free, then fell to the ground
– citizens witnessed this and came to the boy’s aid
– the man fled the area but was arrested a short distance away
Rufus Folkes, 33, of Toronto, is charged with:
2. Attempt Abduction of Person under Fourteen
3. Fail to Comply Probation
He appeared in court at Old City Hall, 60 Queen Street West, on Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 10 a.m., room 101.
Be the first to comment