It is alleged that:
– a woman got on a TTC bus at the Eglinton Station,
– a man stood behind her and sexually assaulted her,
– the woman moved to another location on the bus, when the same man approached her again and sexually assaulted her for a second time,
– the woman yelled out to the TTC bus driver reporting the assaults,
– the bus driver activated the passenger assistance alarm and contact police.
Robert McMillan, 61, no fixed address, is charged with two counts of Sexual Assault.
Investigators believe there are more victims.
Above: Robert McMillan, 61