As a result of an online investigation, on Wednesday, March 4, 2014, Sex Crimes – Child Exploitation Section and 51 Division executed a search warrant in the Wellesley Street East/Sherbourne Street area.
As a result of the search warrant and subsequent investigation, two people were arrested.
It is alleged that:
– the two engaged a person under the age of 16 in a sexual relationship and further communicated online about the sexual abuse of children
– Matthew Wilson met persons under the age of 16, both in person and online, engaging in various forms of Child SexualExploitation
– Matthew Wilson has been in the possession of, and engaged in the distribution of, Child Pornography online
– Matthew Wilson used the internet to make an agreement with another person to commit Sexual Interference on a person under the age of 16 years
Matthew Wilson, 31, of Toronto, is charged with:
1) two counts of Sexual Assault
2) two counts of Sexual Interference
3) Make Child Pornography
4) Possess Child Pornography
5) four counts of Make Available/Distribute Child Pornography
6) three counts of Luring a Child Under the age of 16
7) Luring a Child Under the age of 18
8) Exposure to a Person under the age of 16
9) Invitation to Sexual Touching
10) Attempt to Make Child Pornography
11) Attempt Sexual Interference
12) Make Arrangement to Commit Sexual Interference
He is scheduled to appear in court at College Park, on Monday, March 10, 2014, at 10 a.m.
Sadia Waezzadah, 28, of Markham, is charged with.
1) Sexual Assault
2) Sexual Interference
3) Possess Child Pornography
She is scheduled to appear in court at College Park, on Friday, March 7, 2014, at 10 a.m.