It is alleged that, between September 2011 and March 2014:
– the man made available pornographic images to several young boys
– after viewing the images the man sexually assaulted the boys
– the incidents took place within the apartment building where he resided
On Friday, March 21, 2014, the man was arrested.
Muhiuddin Ahmad, 55, of Toronto, is charged with:
1) two counts of Making Sexually Explicit Material Available to Child (under 14)
2) two counts of Make Available Sexually Explicit Material to Person (under 14)
3) one count of Invitation to Sexual Touching
4) six counts of Sexual Assault
5) six counts of Sexual Interference
6) one count of Forcible Confinement
He was scheduled to appear in court at 2201 Finch Avenue West on Saturday, March 22, 2014, at 10 a.m.
Police believe there may be more victims.