This article was last updated on April 16, 2022
Canada: Oye! Times readers Get FREE $30 to spend on Amazon, Walmart…
USA: Oye! Times readers Get FREE $30 to spend on Amazon, Walmart…
On Tuesday, May 13, 2014, members of the Sex Crimes, Child Exploitation Section, executed a search warrant in the Eglinton Avenue East and Don Mills Road area.
It is alleged that:
– a man was actively accessing, possessing and making available child pornography
– he used peer-to-peer networks to do so
Mohamed Zahor, 22, of Toronto was arrested and charged with:
1) Possession Child Pornography
2) Accessing Child Pornography
3) Make Available Child Pornography
On Wednesday, May 14, 2104, at 10 a.m., he made a court appearance at College Park.
Be the first to comment