It is alleged that:
– a man was communicating with children online with a sexual nature
– he arranged to meet a child in person, and had planned to travel to meet the child.
– he was using the email: email@example.com, and usernames â€œSchughesâ€ â€œScott Hughes (Digger)â€ to communicate with children online.
On Thursday, April 23, 2015, he was arrested after trying to board a flight at Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Scott Hughes, 47, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1) Luring a Person Under 16 years
2) Invitation to Sexual Touching
He was scheduled to appear in court at College Park on Friday, April 24, 2015.
Police believe there may be more victims.