Mr. Lanferman has a lengthy criminal record involving crimes of serious personal violence. His criminal history includes federal sentences for break and enter, sexual assault and robbery. He has a history of stalking behaviour and sexual assault, which involves breaking into the victims’ residences.
Mr. Lanferman is currently bound by an 810.2 Criminal Code Recognizace and is being supervised by Nanaimo Community Corrections and is being monitored by the Nanaimo RCMP Serious Crime Unit.
Mr. Lanferman must abide by various conditions of his release including the following:
1) Must not consume alcohol or other intoxicants
2) Must not attend locations where alcohol is sold
3) Must report all relationships with females to his probation officer
4) Must not possess knives or other weapons.
5) Must not possess ropes, duct tape or other device that can be used for restraining a person.
A recent photograph of Mr. Lanferman accompanies this release. If you observe him in violation of any of the above noted conditions, please do not approach him. Contact the Nanaimo RCMP immediately.