1. Ranbir Kapoor used to be a great mimic. His imitation of Hrithik Roshan and Shah Rukh Khan were to die for. One hears he no longer likes to do the imitations and Alia Bhatt doesn’t even know about Ranbir’s hidden talent.
2. Ranbir is very proud of sharing his birthday with two legends Bhagat Singh and Lata Mangeshkar. “I am in august company, so no one can claim to not remember my birthday,” he told me once upon a time.
3. If you want to gift Ranbir with something he likes, try shoes, or watches. He is a shoe fanatic and buys the most exclusive footwear money can get. The big guns in Bollywood with a shoe fetish are Karan Johar, Varun Dhawan and Ranbir.
5. No bio-pics for Ranbir Kapoor. He agreed to do Sanju because of his admiration for Sanjay Dutt. That apart Ranbir has said no to every bio-pic he has been offered. And believe me, he has been offered dozens.
6. For reasons best known to him Ranbir Kapoor won’t ever work with his Christopher Columbus, Sanjay Leela Bhansali. After his launch in Saawariya he vowed to stay away. Ranbir can be quite stubborn when he wants to be.
7. Ranbir wants to feature in a bio-pic on his grandfather Raj Kapoor. He also told me once that if he were a woman he would love to be in a bio-pic on Lata Mangeshkar.
Click HERE to read more and view the original source of this article.