This article was last updated on April 16, 2022
The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of an arrest in a Voyeurism investigation.
It is alleged that:
– on Friday, February 17, 2017, police responded to a suspicious incident call at the Rexdale Community Health Centre, 8 Taber Road
– police seized a silver thermos which was located inside the staff washroom
– a pinhole camera was located in the thermos
– the device was used to film staff members inside the washroom
On Sunday, February 19, 2017, Wayne Bassaragh, 48, of Toronto, was arrested and charged with:
1) ten counts of Voyeurism
2) Mischief Interfere with Property
3) Corrupting Morals
He is scheduled to appear in court at 2201 Finch Avenue West, on Friday, March 31, 2017, 1 p.m., room 202.
Wayne Bassaragh, 48, is employed as a chiropodist at the Rexdale Community Health Centre. He also has other clinics located in the GTA.