Kitchen is a perfect place to display your children drawings, day to day task, sticky notes, up-coming diners, events, and birthday.
While decoration your kitchen you need to keep few things in mind like, for how many people would this kitchen for, experts said that for one person 48 to 54 inches space is good to work safely. There are 4 different types of basics kitchen decoration layouts:
– The galley shape kitchen with two walls of piece of equipment squaring off opposite each other
– The L-shape kitchen that have 3 main elements sink, stove, and refrigerator along two perpendicular walls forming a natural triangle.
– The U-shape kitchen that puts the elements on three walls.
– The G-shape kitchen, which is basically a U-shape with a fourth wall to provide room for more counter space, cabinetry, and appliances.
Classic Look:decoration ideas for your homes when it comes to kitchen. Cabinetry, appliances, and wall-covering with classic and traditional style allow you to create a new kitchen with a custom look to make you feel like dream kitchen.
– Use valiant colors in your kitchen, but prefer and add colors sensibly so that they have the most impact.
– Use natural texture of wood for decoration of your kitchen, so that your kitchen looks bright and clean.
– Creating plenty storage for things in kitchen, yet giving your kitchen an open look and feel, can be a challenge.
– Stainless steel is a best choice for kitchen appliances, but there are other metals which you can add up in your kitchen.
– Extend a row of cabinets into the breakfast area. Protect on the counter-tops and the tabletop in the bay lends cohesion.
– Glass door cabinets are more in trend for kitchen. Keep your kitchen look sunrise fresh.
– Use French doors if you have a door at your kitchen entrance.
– Use unique and proper lighting for your kitchen, glass cabinet doors reflect light and make your kitchen sparkle.
– Do a matching paint in your kitchen with floor, roof, walls, cabinets, walls, seating, and lighting colour.
– Use a simple light colour, washable fabric for your window curtain for your kitchen. Hang curtains with a simple and decent matching rods and just glide the ledge are one affordable option.
By following these ideas for your kitchen decoration, you can make a way for your family and friends to be with you when you are in kitchen. And you can also enhance the interest of other in cooking.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.