Upon arriving for a fragrantic spa you will generally be asked which oil or lotion you would like to use. The spa may have a selection to choose from and it can be hard to know which one is best. Aside from choosing the one that just smells best to you, there are some other factors that you should take into consideration when selecting a scent before your massage session. The scent of your oil or lotion can be very beneficial to your mood, ailments, or any other symptoms you may have.
– Lavender is one of the most popular for its calming characteristics if you are feeling stressed, overwhelmed, or wound up.
– Lavender is also a muscle relaxant so it’s great for sore or tight muscles.
– Clary Sage is known to ease depression, relieve stress and insomnia, soothe muscles, and promote relaxation during the fragrantic spa.
– A citrus scent such as orange or bergamot is recommended for those who wish to feel refreshed, uplifted, and invigorated.
– Rosemary is a commonly selected scent for men as it has a more masculine smell but it also helps to ease aching muscles.
– Vanilla is a great scent to promote a calming feeling and it can help to ease feelings of anger that may be creating overall tension. Fragrantic spa will help reduce these symptoms.
Many spas will also offer a blend of scents if you prefer. It is recommended to contact the spa where your massage service will be beforehand as not all spas have a wide selection of scents readily available but many are more than accommodating. Some spas will even help you create your very own fragrance by selecting the ones that best suit your ailments or symptoms.
Not only will you enjoy the wonderful fragrances around you but your body will actually be more open to the massage experience and it will increase your beauty too. Fragrances have a great power over the mind and by selecting specific scents you will be able to promote a deeper level of relaxation and the massage therapist will also be able to offer a better massage during fragrantic spa.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.