Times like these calls for day spa ideas and home spa tips so we can have a spa treatment at our home in whatever spare time we have left in our daily routine. A lot of women in fact get their spa treatment done at home with home spa tips rather than going to a day spa.
Some Home Spa Tips and Ideas:
– Sleeping less causes stress and the first thing which less sleeping affects is the face. So before using any home spa tips just make sure you are getting at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep otherwise your home spa tips will never work on you.
– As the first sign of tiredness appears on the face, what the day spa does is to clean our skin of any dust particles and apply a mask for better results. We can also apply these day spa ideas at home by just washing our face with a good face wash, properly cleansing it and as for the facial masks; you can always go for the natural ones using some fresh vegetables and fruits.
– For the relaxation of the body a shower or bath is all you need. A warm shower or a warm bubble before bed will not only relax you and will wash away all the tiredness but it will also help you sleep better. Home spa tips recommends to have a warm shower and apply a body lotion or a good moisturizer right after the shower as you need to trap the moisturizer and warm skin absorbs ingredients better than cold. These home spa tips are easy as pie.
– Home spa tips for eyes are the same old typical cucumber slices placed on your eyes. Just grab a cold cucumber and put the slices on eyes for 10 to 15 minutes. This will get rid of the puffiness and dark circles around your eyes.
– While you are trying these skin related home spa tips, don’t forget about your hair. Always apply a conditioner after the shampoo and rinse your hair. Properly oiling your hair will not only moisturize your hair and scalp but it will also strengthen your hair.
– You can create that dark day spa environment even in your bathroom or any room in which you are trying you own home spa tips. You can do so by turning off the lights, and light a few candles which have a nice and sweet smell and just enjoy your spa treatment or your bath.
– There are numerous home spa tips for softening your hands. The best one of these home spa tips is to wash your hands three times a day with warm water and then add a few drops of olive oil in warm water and soak your hands in it for a few minutes. And of course do apply a moisturizing lotion on regular basis.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.