Most house wives who are caught up it work all day end up neglecting themselves the most. It is not that they don’t care about themselves but the fact that their work takes up most of their time. Therefore a perfect day spa that suits your needs is utmost vital in maintaining the feminine side of yourself alive.
To get the perfect day spa that suits your needs you need not go to parlors and invest in a huge price to relax. But one can take some time out and give yourself a perfect day spa that suits your needs.
Following are some perfect day spa that suits your needs tips that you can use at home:
– Lack of sleep results in dark circles that give you a zombie look. Cucumber slices are best solution for such problems. Just take two cold cucumber slices and put them on your eyes for 29 to 25 minutes and relax. A perfect day spa that suits your needs is incomplete without the cucumber relaxation effect. It not only helps you get rid of dark circles but also helps you get rid of tiredness from face.
– A perfect day spa that suits your needs is impossible without a mask application. Choose one according to your skin type. I prefer mud mask anytime. It has a cooling and soothing effect on skin.
– For a perfect day spa that suits your needs, just lie in a tub of hot water. It will soothe you instantly. Nothing works as effective a warm bath. It has a magical power of taking away your tiredness. After that bath just apply moisturizer all over your body.
– Nice hands and feet are a must. A perfect day spa that suits your needs is impossible without a nice pedicure and manicure. At home when nothing seems possible, just dip hands and feet in warm water with some lemon squeezed in it. This works like a gem for me. A perfect day spa that suits your needs has to have some Pedi and Mani in it.
– A perfect day spa that suits your needs requires some massage too. Hire a maid or either gets a friend to give one.
These are a few pointers about a perfect day spa that suits your needs and can make you get rid of the tired look.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.