PAPAYA SKIN TREATMENT:
This summer, exfoliate your skin with the goodness of papaya and get a gleaming glow on your skin.
– Wash face thoroughly.
– Bring large pot of water to a boil.
– While water is boiling, mash 1/2 of a papaya into a paste.
– Move pot off the stove and place face over steam, holding a bath towel over your head. Adjust to be sure skin is at a comfortable temperature.
– Steam face for 5-8 minutes.
– Apply papaya mixture on the skin, carefully avoiding the eye area.- Lie down and make yourself comfortable for 5-10 minutes.
– When you feel fully rejuvenated, rinse your face and apply moisturizer for a radiant complexion.
APPLE PIE SKIN TREATMENT:
To make the apple scrub you will need:
– 2 tablespoons brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
– 1 tablespoon fresh apple puree or apple sauce
– 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Mix all ingredients and stir well. While washing up, apply scrub to skin in a circular motion, using a washcloth, bath gloves, or a loofah sponge. Pay special attention to rough spots like elbows, heels, and knees. Rinse well, and follow with a rich body lotion.
SKIN-REVITALIZING ORANGE PEEL:
Oranges, apart from being refreshing, are a significant source of vitamin C which is known to be beneficial to prevent wrinkles and fine lines. This skin peel coupled with egg yolk and honey is a great way to remove dead skin and reduce wrinkles.
To make the peel you will need:
– 1 egg yolk
– 1 tsp honey
– 1/8 cup fresh citrus (lemon, orange or lime) juice
– 1 packet plain gelatin
Mix together thoroughly, and apply to skin for 20 to 25 minutes.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.