Applying skin polish to your face and body helps remove dead cells so your skin will look bright and fresh. Removing dead skin also helps when applying anti-aging creams, allowing expensive products to penetrate deeper into the layers of skin. Skin and body polish treatments, whether purchased at a department store or done at a spa, can be very expensive. So why not achieve the same results as those expensive salon treatments while using simple things within the vicinity of your house.
The easiest is to purchase a few simple ingredients, get some others out of your kitchen cupboards and mix up a thriftyskin polish to get beautiful glowing skin in no time. It takes much less time, fuel and hassle and you can pamper yourself at anytime. So here is an amazing recipe for your home spa ritual to try on. These are made from home ingredients so there are little to no chances of damaging your precious skin:
Citrus Sea Salt Polish:
– Use a metal spoon or whisk to thoroughly mix the ingredients together to make a kind of scrub for your skin.
– Apply the scrub to your skin, rubbing it in small circular movements. The sea salts will exfoliate your skin effectively, the olive oil will moisturize, and the citrus oils will leave you feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
– Rinse it thoroughly with clear water, pat dry and do not rub your skin with towel. Moisturize your skin after you are done. Repeat as desired.
Brown Sugar and Jojoba Oil:
– Add one cup of brown sugar, 1/2 cup jojoba oil, 1 tablespoon orange oil and four to five capsules of Vitamin E to a glass bowl.
– Mix the ingredients and check consistency of the mixture. If the polish is too thick for you, add more Jojoba oil until it is thinner and easy spreadable.
– Rub the scrub on your skin using a small, circular motion.
– Rinse with water, pat your skin dry and apply moisturizer. Repeat when desired.
Baking Soda Polish:
– Mix one part baking soda to one part of your favorite cleanser or facial lotion.
– Gently apply to your face, exfoliating it in a circular motion.
– Rinse with clear water, pat dry and moisturize. Repeat as desired.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.