The most important benefit of lemon is that it makes you fresh especially in summers. Some people like to lemon juice drink – a cherished household drink that makes make people refresh and healthy. Indeed a cool glass of lemon juice can rejuvenate you after a tiring day.
Little do people know that lemons are quite an effective home remedy for a variety of health concerns. Lemon is a strong antibacterial and antiviral agent. It acts as a liver cleanser and aids in weight loss. The use of lemon promotes immunity, sleep and fight infection. Lemon is helpful in removing fatigue, exhaustion, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness and tension. Lemon is also helpful in increasing alertness and concentration.
Lemon juice can treat a person who is suffering from fever, cold or flu. It assists in breaking fever by increasing perspiration.
Lemon contains citric acid which is effective in treating acne. The vitamin C in citrus fruit lemon is vital for healthy glowing skin while its alkaline nature kills some types of bacteria known to cause acne. Lemon juice with turmeric powder and honey is s good paste to treat oily skin and reduce pimples and acne.
– Lemon can also be used on hair for natural shining. Lemon juice if applied on scalp, can treat problems like dandruff, hair fall and other issues related to hair care.
– Lemon acts as blood purifier. It is helpful in treating diseases like malaria and cholera. It helps to flush bacteria and toxins out of body.
– Lemon juice acts as a natural antiseptic agent when applied on wounds. To get relief from pain of bee sting and wasp, apply lemon juice. Lemon can also act as mosquito repellent.
– Lemon is also recommended for asthma patients. If you are asthma patient then you should take one tablespoon lemon juice one hour before every meal.
– Lemon juice also has a good impact on dental care. The freshly squeezed lemon juice can reduce toothache. When lemon juice is massaged on gums, it cures all wounds of gums. It also stops gum bleeding and assist in getting rid from bad smell.
– Lemon is also beneficial for shining of nails. Massaging lemon on nails is very beneficial for increasing the shining of your nails.
– Many people use lemon as washing agent. It is very useful in removing stains.
– Lemon is used in many dishes to improve taste of food. Lemon is also beneficial in deodorizing your oven.
– Lemon is also used as relaxing agent. The soothing aroma of lemon can work in reducing stress at the end of hectic day.
Lemon is full of benefits. This amazing yummy fruit can be used for health and cosmetics purposes. Simply use lemon because it is a natural product with no chemical additives.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.