– Another alternative for oil would be canola oil which is preferable for baking and not frying but its works otherwise as well.
– Include fish in your occasional diet plan. Fish is rich in proteins and much healthier. Regular consumption of fish, according to some researchers, may reduce the risk of diseases. Fish are a rich source of vitamin A, E and D and also have essential Omega 3 fatty acids which are healthy for brain, eyes and nerves.
– Eat broiled, baked, roasted or grilled chicken instead of frying it. It is less fatty and much healthier. It is preferred to eat chicken without the skin.
– Having fresh vegetables and salads is the best way to choosing a healthier diet plan. Add lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber to your meals.
– If you are taking in sandwiches or burgers, avoid cheese in them and instead increase the amount of vegetables in the sandwich.
– Use whole wheat products for bread or tortillas instead of regular flour. Whole wheat is filled with fiber and helps you gain strength.
– Eat lots and lots of fruit. Not only are fruits tasty, but they are healthier for your consumption of food. Fresh fruits are beneficial for skin and hair.
– Use lemon juices, herb vinegar or reduced calorie salad dressings in your salads.
– When choosing something Chinese, prefer brown rice instead of white rice and order a side dish of steamed vegetables.
Keeping yourself and your family healthy is the most essential thing in life and having the right supplements in your house can make your daily routine much healthier. Apart from food intake, daily exercise is a must. Keep your sleeping rituals regular and have a heavy intake of water. You will feel much more energetic and healthy when following these important and simple tips for food. Happy eating!
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.