This article was last updated on May 25, 2022
This followed a yesterday’s state Lawmakers move to approve her appointment to the ministerial post.
On 3rd October, the State Governor Hon. Louis Lobong Lojore named, a Minister of Gender, Culture and Social Development to complete his new cabinet.
In August, the State governor Lobong issued a gubernatorial decree number 21/2013 announcing new state ministers and advisers but the gender docket remained vacant.
The other state ministers are:
1. Hon. Clement Laku Chichim – Minister of Information, Broadcasting Telecommunications and Parliamentary Affairs
2. Hon. Charles Ambrose Lokonoi – Minister of Local Government, Law Enforcement and Wildlife Conservation
3. Hon. Sam Felix Makuja – Minister of Finance, Commerce, Investment and Economic Planning
4. Hon. Michael Lopuke Lotyam – Minister of Education, Science and Technology and Youth and Sports
5. Hon. Dr. Margaret Itto Leonardo – Minister of Health
6. Hon. Lorika Stella Brenda – Minister of Labour Public Service and Human Resource Development
7. Hon. John Ochan Bongomin – Minister of Agriculture, Forestry, Irrigation, Cooperative and Rural
8. Hon. Hassan Urbano Alex – Minister of Physical Infrastructure
9. Hon. Patrick Lodinga – Minister of Animal Resources and Fisheries.
The Eastern Equatoria State High Court President Justice Abraham Majur Late has presided over the swearing in of the newly appointed state cabinet.