On Sunday, November 13th, 2011, at approximately 6:45 a.m., a female was walking southbound on Mall Road, southbound from Mohawk Road. A male grabbed her from behind, threw her to the ground and she was sexually assaulted. The male suspect fled on foot, northbound from this location, towards Mohawk Road. The victim called 911 from a nearby business.
The suspect is described as:
• tanned skin (medium brown skin colour)
• brown eyes with thick black eyebrows
• mid 20’s (20 – 25 years of age)
• 5’6″ tall
• stocky build with broad shoulders
• wearing a black vest, black knit toque, long sleeved black sweater, and black track pants
It is believed that a number of vehicles may have passed by, not knowing the events taking place.