This article was last updated on April 16, 2022
On Wednesday, June 6, 2012, police responded to a sexual assault call which occurred on Baldwin Street.
It is alleged that:
– the accused approached a girl in her teens, from behind, on Baldwin Street and sexually assaulted her
– during the investigation the following allegations came to light:
– during the summer months of 2010, the same victim was sexually assaulted by the same accused while in the accused’s place of employment, which is in the Baldwin Street/Beverley Street area
Dominic Micallef, 54, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1. two counts of Sexual Assault
2. Invitation to Sexual Touching
3. Sexual Interference
Investigators believe there may be more victims.