It is alleged that:
– on Thursday, June 6, 2013, a 42-year-old woman was at a bar in the Kennedy Road/Eglinton Avenue East area
– the woman accepted a drink from an opened bottle of liquor from a man
– approximately 10 minutes later, she became incoherent and was assisted into a taxi by that man and another man
– the woman was then taken to a motel by the other man
– she was sexually assaulted and robbed
On Monday, June 10, 2013, at 12:25 a.m., the first man was arrested.
Inderjeet Joshi, 40, of Mississauga, is charged with:
1) Administer noxious thing
On Friday, June 14, 2013, at 1:05 a.m., the second man was arrested.
Chandrarajah Selvarajah, 46, of Scarborough, is charged with:
1) Sexual assault
They are both scheduled to appear in court at 1911 Eglinton Avenue East, on Tuesday, July 16, 2013, at 2 p.m.