It is alleged that:
– between Wednesday, January 1, 2014, and Sunday, February 2, 2014, a 14-year-old girl was lured over the internet by a 41-year-old man
– the man subsequently extorted the girl into meeting him in person
– on Saturday, February 1, 2014 and Sunday, February 2, 2014, the man sexually assaulted the girl at a hotel in the The Queensway and Royal York Road area
On Tuesday, February 4, 2014, Hassan Steven Jarrar, 41, of Toronto, was arrested and charged with:
1. Sexual Assault
2. Sexual Interference
4. Access Child Pornography
5. Possess Child Pornography
6. Make Child Pornography
7. Luring a Child
8. three counts of Fail to Comply 810.2 Recognizance
He was scheduled to appear in court at College Park on Friday, February 7, 2014.
Police believe there may be other victims.