It is alleged that:
– a man was in possession of a loaded .32 calibre Llama semi-automatic pistol in the Carlton Street/Church Street area.
Tyshan Campbell, 27, Brampton, has been charged with:
1) Possession of a prohibited firearm with ammunition,
2) Unauthorized possession of a prohibited weapon,
3) Careless storage of a prohibited weapon,
4) Careless Storage Ammunition,
5) Possession of a prohibited weapon knowing its possession is unauthorized,
6) Possession of firearm obtained by the commission of an offence,
7) Carry Concealed Weapon,
8) Possession of firearm contrary to prohibition order,
9) Possession of ammunition contrary to prohibition order,
10) Possession for the Purpose Cocaine,
11) Possession of Proceeds of Crime.
He was scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall, on Thursday, September 30, 2010, room 101, at 10 a.m.