It is alleged that:
– the officers stopped to talk to two men,
– as the officers approached, one of the men began to run and a loaded .45 calibre handgun fell from under his clothing.
Theilus Chambers, 19, of Toronto, is charged with:
1. Possession of a Restricted Firearm with Ammunition,
2. Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm,
3. Possession of a Firearm knowing its Possession is Unauthorized,
4. Fail to Comply Recognizance,
5. Revocation of Bail,
6. Firearm Careless Use,
7. Carry Concealed Weapon.
He appeared in court on Saturday, October 16, 2010.