This article was last updated on March 26, 2023
Canada: Oye! Times readers Get FREE $30 to spend on Amazon, Walmart…
USA: Oye! Times readers Get FREE $30 to spend on Amazon, Walmart…
Opening Day baseball tickets are not cheap
Opening Day of the 2023 Major League Baseball (MLB) season is coming up soon and fans are getting excited to support their favorite teams. All teams will start their campaigns on March 30, with the Houston Astros playing against the Chicago White Sox and the Philadelphia Phillies facing the Texas Rangers. If you want to attend any of the games, here is a list of the cheapest and most expensive Opening Day tickets, provided by SeatGeek as of March 24. The prices depend on seat position.
- Atlanta Braves at Washington Nationals, 1:05 ET, Nationals Park: The game is priced at $25 for the cheapest ticket and $194 for the most expensive ticket, with an average cost of $73.
- Los Angeles Angels at Oakland A’s, 10:07 ET, RingCentral Coliseum: Tickets for this AL West clash start at $15 and go up to $162, with an average price of $82.
- Cleveland Guardians at Seattle Mariners, 10:10 ET, T-Mobile Park: The cheapest ticket for this AL Central-AL West game is $31, while the most expensive ticket is $231. The average cost to attend the game is $82.
- New York Mets at Miami Marlins, 4:10 ET, loanDepot park: Tickets for this NL East showdown start at $18 and go up to $206, with an average ticket price of $84.
- Minnesota Twins at Kansas City Royals, 3:10 ET, Kauffman Stadium: The cheapest ticket to attend this AL Central showdown is $25, while the most expensive ticket in the house is $348. The average ticket to attend the game is $129.
- Detroit Tigers at Tampa Bay Rays, 3:10 ET, Tropicana Field: The cheapest ticket for this AL Central-AL East showdown is $50, while the most expensive is $348. The average ticket price is $129.
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Cincinnati Reds, 4:10 ET, Great American Ballpark: The price for attending this NL Central rivalry ranges from $52 to $368, with an average cost of $131.
- Milwaukee Brewers at Chicago Cubs, 2:20 ET, Wrigley Field: The least expensive ticket for this NL Central game is $44, while the most expensive ticket costs $416. The average ticket price is $142.
- Baltimore Orioles at Boston Red Sox, 2:10 ET, Fenway Park: The cheapest ticket to attend this AL East matchup is $47, while the most expensive ticket is $411. The average ticket price for the game is $152.
- Toronto Blue Jays at St. Louis Cardinals, 4:10 ET, Busch Stadium: The cheapest ticket for this AL East-NL Central matchup is $56, while the most expensive ticket costs $433. The average ticket to attend is $182.
- Philadelphia Phillies at Texas Rangers, 4:05 ET, Globe Life Field: To attend this NL East-AL West game, the cheapest ticket will cost $60, while the most expensive ticket runs for $679. The average ticket price is $183.
You can publish this article on your website as long as you provide a link back to this page.
Be the first to comment