For parental bedwetting care it must be in there knowledge that what the main reasons of bedwetting are and what would be the bedwetting care.
– Bladder stores the urine. In children the size of the bladder is small so it stores less amount of urine. Due to the small size of the bladder children pass urine during night and fall into the habit of bedwetting.
– Urine is produced by the kidneys. The amount of fluid your child takes, determines the amount of urine produced by him. If your child drinks more in the evening there are more chances to wet the bed during night.
– Constipation is a cause of bedwetting. In constipation because of hard stools the pressure is on bladder that results in bedwetting.
– There may be many serious medical problems that cause bedwetting like, diabetes, urinary traffic infections, abnormalities in urine track, and nervous system problems.
If your child is emotionally upset or worried. The arrival of new baby causes stress and stress causes bedwetting. New school or changing of house also causes bedwetting by children during sleep because they are also stress generating.
Tips To Control Bed Wetting
There are some tips to control bedwetting for parents. By following these bedwetting guidelines you can control the problem.
– First of all try to control the drinking habits of children especially in evening.
– Don’t criticize or punish your children for bedwetting instead of helping, it will make the problem worse.
– Be patient and understanding and respond gently to the children after bedwetting.
– Keep the records of the dry nights, it will help u a lot.
– Make sure that the access to the toilet is easy for your children. If the toilet is downstairs or far from the bed make sure the availability of light for children.
– Every night, spread a plastic sheet under bed-linen, it will help to control the mess of bedwetting and also develop a sense of responsibility in child while watching the parental concern about it.
– Give your child a cozy feeling of emotions. Show your love, kiss him/her, and spend time with your children. A strong emotional bond with parents really helps to control bedwetting habit in night.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.