This article was last updated on April 16, 2022
Screen time is here to stay… but to keep kids safe and healthy, here’s what you can do.
1. Know when it’s too early: Two years; Screen time is not recommended before 2 years of age.
2. Know when it’s too much: Two hours; Understand the full range of media in your child’s life and limit non-school related screen time to under 2 hours per day/
3. Monitor Content: Content really matters; Know what your child is watching: look quality education programs
4. Separate viewing from chewing; don’t eat in front of the TV or other screen media; make meal time… family time!
5. Keep screens out of the bedroom: Keep them in a place where you can monitor time and content.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.