In the recent times, we have heard stories in Hollywood about stunt doubles passing away while performing deadly stunts. But, something very dangerous happened recently on a Hindi film set that has left everyone in shock.
On Tuesday, a lighting department technician passed away on the set of Anushka Sharma’s upcoming film, Pari. According to the reports, a technician named Sh. Shahabe Alam came in contact with a live wire and died of electrocution on the sets during a shoot around a bamboo bush in Korolberia, Kolkata. The technician was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead. The shooting of the film at that location has been temporarily stopped.
Clean Slate Films is Anushka Sharma’s own production house with brother Karnesh Sharma. Pari is the third film under her banner. The team has agreed to compensate the victim’s family for the losses and as of now, the shooting has been stalled. The film is scheduled to release in February 2018.
Click HERE to read more and view the original source of this article.