1. Boman Irani-Sanjay Dutt in Munnabhai MBBS: With a student who was way beyond 40 and a principal who was hell-bent on disgracing the 'special' student, fireworks are inevitable. Here is a guru-chela equation that made us long to get back to school just to have some fun.
2. Mehmood-Saira Banu in Padosan: He was her South Indian music teacher and clearly lusting after her. And she was one helluva chatur naar. Saira Banu took all the salivating attention from her 'Madrasi' Guruji with a stab at looking like a babe in the woods.
3. Amitabh Bachchan-Rani Mukerji in Black: She was blind and deaf. He was a certifiable alcoholic going on to becoming an Alzeihmer's victim. As her driven teacher the Big B teaches his specially abled student in Black everything from talking to kissing. A strange intense and unorthodox teacher-student film, where the traditional equation was subverted and of control.
4. Simi Garewal-Rishi Kapoor in Mera Naam Joker: He is 12 and just awakening to sexy thoughts. She is his stylish sexy English teacher. Rishi's Raju's imagination ran riot when Madame got wet during a picnic. Thighs thighs, baby.
5. Amitabh Bachchan-Sheetal in Bemisaal: Bespectacled and respectable Teacherji Amitabh Bachchan becomes a victim of his horny student's lust plans. Ends up in a mental institution. We told you. Girls wanting extra-classes in short dresses should be told to zip it up.
6. Sushmita Sen-Shah Rukh Khan in Main Hoon Na: In Farah Khan's demented world, physics teachers in clingy chiffon sarees can teach besotted students a thing or two about chemistry. Lust tango in Paris.
7. Vikram Gokhale-Salman Khan in Hum…Dil De Chuke Sanam: The solemn no-nonsense Gokhale played a parampara-possessed Hindustani sangeetkar. Salman was his student from Italy. Audacious dynamics of culturally displaced mentoring. Albela Salman aayo re.
8. Cory Hibbs-Sridevi in English Vinglish: An American gay teacher and a middle aged housewife in America desirous of learning angrezi from the yank. The guru-shishya relationship can't get any more unorthodox. And warmer.
9. Prabhu Dheva-Varun Dhawan in ABCD2: Sozzled and washed out teacher, and an out-of-luck reality dance-show contestant who wants to make it big. What a pair. Enough malevolence between the two to put dancing classes out of business.
10. Nawazuddin -Shweta Tripathi in Haraamkhor: Based on a sex scandal that rocked a small town, this is the story of a teacher who seduces his student. Gurudev ki jai ho!