There is no way you can deny the fact that Bollywood has a huge impact on our lives! The way we talk, what we talk about, what we read, how we dress…phew! So here are a few points on how we think Bollywood has ruined our everyday life.
1. No matter what our mood may be…we cannot live without a song to complement it.
Feeling sad… play 'Zindagi Ka Safar'… Failed in love…'Sach Keh Raha Hai Deewana..'…
2. We just got to have the clothes or the accessory that the a star wore in the latest movie…or you know what… We have no sense of fashion!
Even our hair cut has to be in pace with the latest Bollywood trend… Remember the streets flooding with Tere Naam duplicate eyesores?!!
3. We desire a romantic beau like Raj/ Rahul.
Or a bindass kudi like Geet or Shruti Kakkar.
4. Yeah…this is the reason why we find rain sexy and romantic… like the puddles at every arm's length and mud all over your porch was on your Christmas wish list too.
5. When it comes to weddings…From cocktail party…
to saat phere….and everything in between…must be Yash Raj or Sanjay Leela Bhansali level! GRAND!!
6. Even our festivals are incomplete without Bollywood songs to team them up with.
What is Holi without 'Rang Barse' or Raksha bandhan without 'Phoolo Ka Taaro Ka… '
7. Bole toh not even our lingo is spared by Bollywood.
Can you even begin to converse without saying 'Aal izz well', 'Galti se mistake ho gayi' or 'don't angry me'??!! And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
8. Talking of ice… Switzerland, recently Spain and thankfully Kashmir yet again became the hottest travel destinations thanks to our films!!
9. It is now unfortunately instilled in us that no girl and boy can just be friends… Thanks a lot Mr. Mohnish Behl.
10. No matter what happens we would not wear a jacket over our dresses even if the wedding we are attending is in the month of January in Delhi and at night!
If our heroines can brave the skim chiffon sarees on snow peaked mountains, dancing like pros… why can't we?!!