To save your little one you should opt to make a baby proof home room by room.
– Keep fans, space heaters and other things that can cause severe burns and cuts out of your baby’s reach.
– Install baby proof products like electrical outlet plugs to protect your baby from shock.
– Your baby proof home must have locked windows and safe furniture.
– Turn off the hot water in the bathtub so that if your baby accidentally turns on the water he/she is not burned by it.
– You can have a baby proof home by keeping medicines, cosmetics, razor blades and other accessories out of baby’s reach.
– Use baby proof products like faucet covers over the waterspout.
– Also remember to use baby proof products like toilet latch and door latch to keep your baby safe.
Some helpful tips for having a baby proof home are as follows:
– Make your place a baby proof home by hiding all electrical outlets behind furniture or covering them with plastic caps.
– Wrap the electrical cords and place them out of reach of your baby.
– Cover sharp corners of furniture by baby proof products like corner guards.
– Keep your floors clean and vacuumed. To have a baby proof home, remove all small objects that can accidentally result in causing choking.
– Keep all dresser drawers and knobs securely tight to make a baby proof home for your little one.
– Install proper baby proof products like latches on doors, dustbins or appliances to have a baby proof home.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.