To Convey a Message:
Do you know that colors can convey a message about the personality you have? How? Let me tell you.
– Some dark colors like black and navy blue conveys the message of power and authority. Wear blue color that matches your wrist’s veins to show your power.
– Wear pastel color like light purple and light green to show that you are relaxed and friendly person.
– Different shades of red color can show all of your personality traits as deep red and lush black shows that you are too romantic, burgundy conveys classiness, red-orange would be worn to show liveliness, red-blue conveys boldness.
– Pink is for showing that you are opening hearted. Wearing pink regardless of gender shows that you are approachable and able to love others.
– White shows purity, freshness and a new beginning. Whites, browns and beiges that match approximately to your skin tone look fantastic!
– To show your warmness and optimism, wear yellow or sunny color. Whereas orange conveys that you are energetic and playful. It’s also a color that has a great connection of sexual energy to it.
Determine Your Season:
Check the undertones in your skin as warm skin tones tend to have yellow undertones, where as cool ones have blue. These undertones are very slight and often tricky to see. Tries the “Golden and Silver Test”. Just stand in facade of a mirror and place a piece of metallic gold cloth near your face, then do the same thing with metallic silver cloth. You can easily see more of a bluish or yellowish tint.
– If you have cool undertone with dark hairs and eyes than you are winter type complexion. You should go for sharp and clear colors like white, black, red, magenta, navy blue and icy tones
– If you have cool undertone with light hairs and eyes than you are summer type complexion. You should choose pastels and soft neutrals with rose and blue undertones like lavender, taupe, powder pink and powder blue suit.
– If you have warm undertone with dark hairs and eyes than you are autumn type complexion. You should wear colors with golden undertones as camel, beige, orange, gold and dark brown.
– If you have warm undertone with light hairs and eyes than you are spring type complexion. You should wear warm colors such as camel, peach, golden-yellow and golden brown.
Appraise Your Choices:
– If you are having blond hair and blue eyes then blues, blue-greens, light greens and turquoises will look very flattering on you.If you are having blond hair and green eyes then greens, oranges and blues will look cute.
– If you are having blond hair and hazel/brown eyes then browns, purples, reds, pinks and oranges will be ideal for you.
– If you are having blond hair, gray eyes then any color except light yellows will look great on you.If you are having brown hair and blue eyes then reds, oranges, pinks and yellows will go nice on you.
– If you are having brown hair and green eyes then anything from the above group and green will work.
– If you are having brown hair and hazel/brown eyes then earth, dark tones and light blues will look
– If you are having brown hair and gray eyes then any shade of blue, purple, black and grays will look awesome on you.
– If you are having red hair and green/hazel/brown eyes then any shade of purple, dark and light greens, black, and earthy colors will be cool.
– If you are having dark hairs and eyes then you will look good in almost any color!
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.