The Spanish Paella recipe is a very famous dish from Spain that lets you experience the extraordinary tasted Spain has to offer. In the recipe below we give you some tips and tricks in making Spanish Paella just the way it is served at native Spanish restaurants.
– To make this mouth-watering recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
– 1 to 2 large size Onions
– 5 to 6 Garlic cloves
– 2 teaspoons of Garlic paste
– 1 cube of fresh Ginger
– 1 teaspoon of Ginger paste
– 2 large Red peppers
– 3 teaspoons of Olive oil
– 750gm of Chicken, chopped or minced
– 1 cup Chicken stock
– 250gm of Prawns(frozen)
– 500gm of Rice (any type that you like)
– 250 gm of Peas
– 2 teaspoons fresh Lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon Saffron
– 2 large sized Tomatoes
– Sprinkle of Chili seeds
– Sprinkle of Paprika
– Sprinkle of mixed herbs.
– You can also use mussels, large prawns, coriander and other herbs in the dish if you want to add to your dish.
Preparation time: 10 to 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 to 35 minutes
Total time needed: 40 minutes approx.
The method for making Spanish paella is extremely simple and easy. Follow the steps below and make your food taste great.
– Chop all the onions and tomatoes in a separate plate and brown them in the olive oil on medium heat.
– Add minced or chopped chicken with the onions and cook until it gets brown.
– Add paprika, peppers, ginger paste and garlic cloves with other flavorings in the pan and stir them well.
– Put olive oil in another pan to make Spanish paella recipe and pour the rice in it
– Stir fry the rice and pour the chicken stock and chicken cube in it.
– Let it boil and put on the lid for ten minutes until cooked.
– Put the prawns and let them cook until they are done.
– Dish out the rice and serve it with Spanish Paella chicken to your loved ones.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.