Prepration Time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
– 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
– 1/2 cup chopped red onion
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, crushed
– 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat – cut into bite-size pieces
– 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
– 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
– 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 2 teaspoons dried oregano
– salt and pepper according taste
– 2 lemons, wedged, for garnish
– Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water until tender yet firm to the bit, 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
– Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir in the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 to 6 minutes.
– Reduce heat to medium-low; add artichoke hearts, tomato, feta cheese, parsley, lemon juice, oregano, and cooked pasta. Cook and stir until heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper, and garnish with lemon wedges.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.