In true Chipotle fashion, it’s only got six ingredients, which makes it the perfect DIY guac. See below for the full recipe, and if you just can’t get your fill of avocado, try these easy, five-ingredient avocado recipes, too.
2 ripe Hass avocados
2 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
1/2 jalapeño, including seeds (finely chopped)
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1. Choose the right avocado. It should feel squishy yet firm (like the palm of your hand), and be a nice, dark green color on the inside.
2. Cut the avocado in half and the remove the pit (carefully!).
3. Scoop the avocados and place in a medium bowl.
4. Toss and coat with lime juice.
5. Add the salt and, using a fork or potato masher, mash until a smooth consistency is achieved.
6. Fold in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
7. Taste the guacamole (over and over) and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Click HERE to read more from Refinery29