1. Be honest about you daily calorie allowance. This means your calorie budget allows you to build a healthy diet, and it helps prevent frustration about weight control. Get hold of your suggested daily calorie intakes based on gender, age, and physical activity level and make sure you abide by it.
2. Eat right after working out. A lot of people are seen working out after having a meal which is wrong. When you overestimate the calories you burn during exercise, you may eat more than you need, making weight loss and maintenance difficult.
3. Apply red, orange and green rule in your diet. In each meal make sure you have one of the foods of each of these colors. This shall make you avoid excess calories.
5. Move whenever you can. If you are one of those people who can’t find time to work out you can actually have some light jogging or brisk walking which will be equally beneficial and is likely to bring about good results. Ideally a light walk after dinner is good and morning walk comes with its own perks.
6. Drink a lot of water and extra fiber. This is because both of them work by flushing out excess waste from your body which means that they will take away all the excess fat that accumulates in your body and make you lose weight and that is certainly all what you want. Take about 10-12 glasses of water every day.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.