This article was last updated on May 25, 2022
The Governor of Central Equatoria State appointed the following State Ministers:
1. Hon. Cecilia Oba Tito, Minister of Cabinet Affairs
2. Hon. Professor Paul Ladu Bureng, Minister of Finance and Economic Development
3. Hon. Jacob Aligo Lo-Ladu, Minister of Information, Culture, Youth and Sports
4. Hon. Michael Roberto Kenyi, Minister of Agriculture and Forestry
5. Hon. Dr Emmanuel Ija Baya, Minister of Health
6. Hon. John Malish Duke, Minister of Parliamentary Affairs
7. Hon. Michael Tongun Martin, Minister of Cooperative and Rural Development
8. Hon. Prof. Scopas Dima Jibi, Minister of General Education and Instruction
9. Hon. Mary Apayi Ayiga, Minister of Gender and Social Development
10. Hon. Suba Samuel Mannasseh, Minister Physical Infrastructure
11. Hon. Albert Pitya Redentore, Minister of Local Government and Law Enforcement
12. Hon. Valentino Kenyi Pitya, Minister of Labour and Public Service and Human Resource Development
13. Gerald Francis, Minister of Animal Resources and Fisheries
14. David Lokonga Moses, Minister of Youth and Sports
15. Roben Latio, Minister of Environment
The Governor appointed H.W Hakim Deng Majus as the Deputy Mayor Juba City Council.
The Governor also relieved the Clerk of the State Transitional Legislative Assembly, Allala Yunis Loro by appointing him as Executive Director for Reconstruction and Development Fund Office.
The Governor also relieved Comrade Paulino Beda Lado from the position of Deputy Secretary General Central Equatoria State to be the Clerk of the State Assembly.
George Loro Ladu was appointed as the Deputy Secretary General Central Equatoria State with Mario Taban Columbos being appointed as the Executive Director State Revenue Authority Central Equatoria State.
The Formation of Ethiopia Business Council in Central Equatoria State
1. Comrade Felix Ladu Johnson Chairperson Advisor to Government on Health
2. Comrade Leonardo Logo Deputy Chairperson
3. Comrade Margaret Ayite Milyan, Member
4. Comrade Francis Barson Yoasa, Member
Dismissal of senior official at the State Ministry of General Education and Instruction
1. David Lowila, Director General State Ministry of Education and Instruction
2. George Kenyi Wilson, Headmaster Juba Day Secondary School
3. Jada Loloko, Juba Day Secondary School
4. Lifi Simon, Juba Day Secondary School
5. Nickola Jada, Juba Commercial Secondary School
6. Ladu Gonda Juba Day Secondary School