On Tuesday, October 29, 2019, the Toronto Police Service made an arrest as part of a sexual assault investigation.
Mohammed Naufal Hadi Mohamed, 52, of Toronto, was charged with:
1. Fourteen counts of Sexual Exploitation of Young Person
2. Twelve counts of Sexual Interference With a Person Under 14
3. Fourteen counts of Sexual Assault
4. Six counts of Corrupt Child Through Sexual Immorality
5. Three counts of Unlawfully Engage in Anal Intercourse
6. Three counts of Invitation to Sexual Touching Under 14 years of age
7. Two counts of Forcible Confinement
He is due to appear in College Park Courts, 444 Yonge Street, room 501, on Wednesday, November 6, 2019. There is a publication ban in place.
Police believe there are other victims and ask anyone with any information to come forward.