On Monday, May 30, 2011, 54 Division officers arrested a man in connection with an aggravated sexual assault investigation.
It is alleged that:
– on Monday, May 30, 2011, at 2 a.m., a 19-year-old woman was walking in the Don Mills Road/Eglinton Avenue East area,
– she was approached by a man who made a demand for money,
– the man dragged the woman off the sidewalk, into a remote area, and sexually assaulted her.
David Hodgson, 32, of no fixed address, has been charged with:
2) Aggravated Sexual Assault,
3) two counts of Assault with Intent to Resist Arrest,
4) Fail to Comply Recognizance.
He is scheduled to appear in court at College Park, on Tuesday, May 31, 2011, room 501, at 10 a.m.