This article was last updated on April 16, 2022
It is alleged that:
– police located a two-year-old girl with suspicious injuries to the body,
– she was pronounced dead at the scene.
On Monday, October 4, 2010, at 9 p.m., Sabrina Siconolfi, 30, of Toronto, was arrested and charged with:
2) Criminal Negligence Causing Death,
3) Assault Causing Bodily Harm,
4) Failing to Provide the Necessities of life.
She is scheduled to appear in court at College Park, on Tuesday, October 5, 2010, room 501, at 10 a.m.