On Wednesday, December 15, 2010, officers from 41 Division Major Crime Unit and Community Response Unit were in the Kingston Road/Warden Avenue area as part of a break-and-enter investigation.
It is alleged that:
– police saw a suspicious man enter a residential property,
– the man fled the scene, and was apprehended shortly after by police.
Todd Michael Connolly, 47, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1) 15 counts of Break-and-Enter Commit,
2) 6 counts of Break-and-Enter with Intent,
3) Attempt Break-and-Enter,
4) Possession of Burglar’s Tools.
He was scheduled to appear in court at 1911 Eglinton Avenue East, on Thursday, December 16, 2010, room 412, at 10am.