We meet tens and hundreds of people on daily basis… And sometimes meeting them actually reminds us of movies and the over the top characters in them! These people be it our family, friends or relatives are so full of spice you can rightly say they have popped out of a spicy, masaledaar Bollywood movie!
1. The Dirty DancersThey are actually the Sridevi from Chaalbaaz. The moment they hear some music, it's as if they really can't stand their ground without jiggling those legs be it the sound of the baraat band going past or even the sound of the generator!
2. The Talkie WalkiesThese insane creatures love to talk so much they can't stop mumbling even in their sleep. Nobody remains a stranger to them, once the poor beings enter a 10 metre perimeter around them.
3. The Romance BugsThey are romantic. So much as so that they could even be worshipping SRK and all his Yash Raj movie CDs. They hopelessly believe in true love, and when they do fall in love (which is all the time), they go crazy and lavish their beloved with lovey dovey messages, gifts and all things romantic by book…. till they drive them away frightened!
4. The Self PraisersNobody can be more narcissistic than these horrendously annoying beings! All they have to say is about themselves, all the good that is to be said is about their awesome lives and all the amazing achievements there can ever be is all theirs.
5. The Angry BirdsThey can be happy at perhaps nothing. People fear when they may upset them and their volcano of apocalyptic anger may engulf everything. They could be anywhere or with anybody, they would still not put a lid on and off will go the whistle of the pressure cooker!
6. The Tragedy KingsThese creatures are always on the low side of the see-saw even if an ant may be on the other side of it. No. They may not necessarily be unfortunate, they just happen to be the sad puppies who only see black and white.
7. The Party HoppersEach night of their fabulous lives is a party. They love to party hard and ain't afraid to show it. They dress wild and glitzy, always ready for any opportunity to hang out and dance and drink and make merry all night!
8. The Family FirstsThey are somehow always home sick. They will always rush back home as soon as the office hours are over. The outings are also almost always reserved with the family. In short no matter where they are, their heart is always home.
9. The Not So Mellow MelodramaticsThey simply love the drama. In fact they are always at your service to start one. Or if they miss out on being the perpetrators they would never ever let go the opportunity to fuel the dram, that's for sure.
10. The Seduction Masters/ MistressesNo matter where they are they will always be ready with their oozing oomph factor. After all one can never be sure where a good alliance may cross your path, so they better dress to kill each time.
11. The JugaduThey are the most useful and sought of the people around you. They have their contacts and their rightly put, magical ways to get things done or arranged. You want to get into an already full concert, knock on their door… they will definitely get you a pass along with five others for your family.
12. The Fun MachinesThey are always, just always so full of energy… They definitely know how to spin that bottle and make things peppy!!