1. Nargis Fakhri: New Yorker of Pakistani origin, Nargis made her high-profile debut in Imtiaz Ali's Rockstar. And fell flat on her fabulous face. Almost reduced herself to a laughing stock. Nargis later admitted she didn't understand a word of what she was supposed to say and feel in the film. She's still struggling to find her place, though the language continues to be problematic. Lekin Nargis jaanti hai Hindi thodi-thodi.
2. Elli Avram: Of Swedish-Greek parentage, Elli has been struggling to make her presence felt in Bollywood for more than five years. She played the lead opposite Manish Paul in Mickey Virus and opposite Kapil Sharma in Kiss Kiss Ko Pyaar Karoon. Got maximum attention during her stint in Bigg Boss where she caught Salman Khan's attention. But alas, no role opposite Mr Khan.
3. Hazel Keech: This British model actress did get a big break opposite Salman Khan in Bodyguard and a hit item song 'Aa ante amlapuram' in a film called Maximum. But it's only as cricketer Yuvraj Singh's fiancée that Hazel has acquired some amount of fame in the entertainment business.
5. Mandana Karimi: Iranian like Himesh's Farah Karimaee, Mandana caught the nation's and Salman Khan's attention on Bigg Boss and an embarrassing role opposite Kunal Khemu in Bhaag Johnny. Like the other foreigner girls, she gets a lot of media attention. But that attention has not yet translated into roles.
6. Lauren Gottlieb: American dancer, known in Bollywood mainly for her splendid moves on the dance floor, Lauren got a big break opposite Varun Dhawan in ABCD 2, a role parallel to Shraddha Kapoor's. She's also one of the leading ladies with Punjabi superstar Daljit Dosanjh in his new film Ambrasiya. Lauren has made better headway than other firangi girls in Bollywood.