Things you will need
– Liquid black eye liner
– Black mascara
– Silver eye shadow
– Black eye shadow
– Neutral eye shadow
– Face powder
– Light peach color lipstick and lip gloss
– Black eye pencil
– Peach blush-on
Black Eye Makeup Tips
– First of all, apply moisturizer to your face and leave it to dry. After applying the moisturizer, apply base (foundation) and face powder matching with your skin tone. Don’t forget to apply the base (foundation) on the eye area as well.
– With the help of a brush, apply the neutral color eye shadow on your eye. Also apply it beneath the eye brows.
– Then take silver eye shadow on a brush and apply it beneath the eye brows. Note that here you are using silver eye shadow as a highlighter.
– Then take black eye shadow and apply it on your eye lids. Make sure that the eye shadow does not fall on your face. With the help of a brush, smudge the black eye shadow on your eye lid. Keep smudging it unless the eye lids are covered properly with the black eye shadow.
– To give it a shimmery touch, apply silver eye shadow on your eye lids with your finger. Don’t apply too much silver eye shadow on your eye lids.
– Apply liquid black eye liner on the tips of your eye lids. Keep your hand steady while applying the black eye liner and apply it yourself as it cause a tickling sensation. After applying the black eye liner, apply mascara on your eye lashes and make them look curly.
– To give finishing touch to your black eye makeup, apply black eye pencil in your eyes to give it a smoky effect. When you apply the black eye pencil extend it outward and also apply it to the bottom lash line.
– Apply peach blush-on on your cheeks. On the lips, apply peach lipstick and then make the boundary of the lips with the help of peach lip liner. Then apply a gloss on your lips.
Things you should avoid
– If you have small eyes, do not completely cover the bottom lash with the eye pencil.
– To take off the black eye liner, use a makeup remover.
– Dry the black eyeliner if you want to apply any other make up on your eye lids.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.