2 potato (alu)
1 cup cabbage (patta gobi)
2 green chilly (hari mirch)
1 tbsp coriander (dhania patti)
1/4 tsp azinonotto powder
1 cup refined flour (maida)
1/2 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
oil for frying
1 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
1 tsp salt (namak)
How to make vegetable kebab :
- Boil, peel and grate potato.
- Grate paneer also.
- Finely chop dhania and hari mirch.
- Grate both the gobis.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry both gobis with azinomotto powder.
- After frying for few minutes, add alu, paneer, hari mirch and 1/2 tsp namak and cook until the water dries up.
- Remove it from the flame and let it cool.
- Make small balls of the mixture and keep aside.
- Make a batter by mixing maida, 1/2 tsp salt, lal mirch and 1 cup water.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Dip all the balls in maida batter and deep fry them until they turn golden brown.
- Serve them hot.