It is alleged that:
– a woman employed by Neighbourhood Link Support Services was assigned to be the personal care worker for an 87-year-old client and assisted with paying bills on the client’s behalf,
– between September 2010 and November 2010, the employee got the client to sign blank personal cheques, then made unauthorized payments to herself totaling approximately $128,500.
On Thursday, July 7, 2011, Donna Campbell, 46 , of Toronto was arrested and charged with:
1. 12 counts of Fraud Over $5,000,
2. Criminal Breach Of Trust,
3. Possession Of Proceeds Of Crime.
She appeared in court at College Park on Wednesday, July 14, 2011.