It is alleged that:
– the accused accepted a cash deposit from a buyer
– after receiving payment, he avoided any further contact with the buyer and never finalized the sale or delivered the vehicle as promised
Andre Mais-Christie, 36, of Pickering, has been charged with:
1. Breach of Probation Order
2. Possession of Fraudulent Identity Documents
3. Possession of Proceeds Obtained by Crime
He is scheduled to appear in court at College Park on Tuesday, January 28, 2014, 2 p.m.
Police belive there may be more victims.