This article was last updated on March 24, 2023
Canada: Oye! Times readers Get FREE $30 to spend on Amazon, Walmart…
USA: Oye! Times readers Get FREE $30 to spend on Amazon, Walmart…The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of an arrest made in connection with a series of bank robberies.
Between Tuesday, March 14, 2023, and Saturday, March 18, 2023, officers from Toronto, Peel and York Regions responded to five bank robbery calls.
It is alleged that:
- a man committed five bank robberies while travelling around in stolen vehicles
- in the first four incidents, the man entered banks wearing a mask to conceal his identity
- he approached the tellers and produced a note that made a demand for cash and indicated he had a firearm
- he obtained a quantity of cash before fleeing the banks
- in the last incident, the man approached a teller who was serving another customer
- he grabbed cash the teller was holding in their hand, stated that he was robbing the bank and then fled
Members of the Hold Up Squad, with the assistance of the Toronto Police Service – Intelligence Services, commenced an investigation and were able to identify the man.
On Wednesday, March 22, 2023, officers from Intelligence Services located the man and took him into custody.
It is further alleged that:
- at the time of arrest, officers recovered two stolen vehicles and items of evidentiary value related to the investigation
Trevor Khan, 36, of Toronto, was charged with:
- five counts of Robbery
- four counts of Disguise With Intent
- two counts of Possession Property Obtained by Crime – Over ($5000)
He is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, March 23, 2023, at 10 a.m., at Toronto Regional Bail Centre, 2201 Finch Avenue West, in courtroom 206.
Be the first to comment