• 1 tablespoon butter
• 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
• 6 eggs
• 2 tablespoons fresh finely chopped basil
• 2 tablespoons fresh finely chopped parsley
• 2 tablespoons fresh finely chopped chives
• 2 tablespoons Romano Cheese shavings
• salt and pepper
1• Heat the butter and olive oil in a non stick frying pan.
2• Beat the eggs and add the herbs. Add the salt and pepper and your preferred seasonings if any.
3• Pour the egg and herb mixture in the frying pan. Let it spread out naturally and slowly pick up the pan and direct the mixture around the frying pan. You can also shake the pan from side to side so the omelet does not stick to the bottom.
4• When the omelet is cooked thourougly add half of the Romano Cheese shavings.
5• Turn one side over to the other and add the remaining Romano Cheese shavings.
6• Shake the pan and slide on a serving plate.